Christmas has come early for Dallasites as Abacus rolls out it’s new weeknight Happy Hour. I’m talking $6 drinks and $12 appetizers! I know, I know. I am as shocked as you are! What I love about Abacus’ Happy Hour bites and drinks is it allows the more budget conscious Dallasites to experience fine dining at a fraction of the cost as a full dinner.
I had the pleasure of taking their new Happy Hour for a spin and I’m still dreaming about their signature – and famous – Lobster-Scallion “shooters” with Red-Chili Coconut Sake. My favorite drink on Happy Hour is their Old Fashioned with barrel aged bourbon, vanilla, bitters and orange. See the full menu below and make plans to join Abacus for Happy Hour every Tuesday through Friday from 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. in the Abacus Lounge!
- Lobster-Scallion “Shooters” with Red-Chili Coconut Sake
- “Volcano” Crab Dip with Shiitake Mushroom, Scallions and House Potato Chips
- Crispy Maple Leaf Farms Duck Confit with Tamarind BBQ, Pickled Red Onion and Mint
- Poke Tuna-Avocado Roll with Spicy Ponzu and Cucumber
- Comanche Buffalo Sliders with Aged White Cheddar, Sweet & Spicy Pickles, Caramelized Onion and Bacon Aioli
- French 75: Gin, Lemon and Champagne
- Big Daddy: Orange and Lemon Infused Vodka, House Sweet and Sour, Orange and Lemon
- Barrel Aged Old Fashioned: Bourbon, Vanilla, Bitters and Orange
- Moscow Mule: Vodka, Lime and Ginger Beer
- Gin Gin Mule: Gin, Ginger and Lime
- A Thyme to Chill – Citrus Vodka, Thyme, Lemon, Blueberry and Soda
If cocktails aren’t your thing, beer and wine by the glass will be available for half price, and all house spirits are just $6.
4511 McKinney Ave
Dallas, TX 75215